The following terms and conditions govern all use of the LinkedCamp website, services available, content, including, but not limited to, LinkedCamp website user management services. All parts and sub-parts of the website specifically incorporated here, are subjected to these terms & conditions.
LinkedCamp is not a LinkedIn product nor does it have any association with LinkedIn. By registering, accessing, or using any service developed, provided or maintained by LinkedCamp, including all the website pages and IP addresses configured for use at http://www.linkedcamp.com.
By registering LinkedCamp, you agree that it is enforceable and bound to the following terms and services as if it were a written agreement signed between you and LinkedCamp. If you are not eligible or do not agree to these Terms, then you cannot use these services.
LinkedCamp Service Overview:
LinkedCamp is a cloud-based automation tool for LinkedIn that automates repetitive tasks, runs campaigns, and finds relevant prospects.
To use LinkedCamp, you must be 18 years old. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant that you are eligible and 18 years old and your registration with us is in compliance with all the regulations and applicable laws. If you are an organization, entity, or company, any individual accepting these terms means your company is bound by these terms.
- LinkedCamp can use its right to terminate your usage upon finding that the information you used is incorrect or incomplete.
- Using Linked Camp for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is prohibited.
- In compliance with these terms, you can not violate any law (including copyright, trademark, spam laws).
- A user may not use any spider, robot, or other automated devices to check or copy any content from LinkedCamp.
- A user may not duplicate, reproduce, or resell any part of LinkedCamp service.
- The website owner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, anytime for any reason.
- Whenever you terminate or cancel services, all of your data, information, and documents are immediately deleted from our system.
You must register for LinkedIn to take advantage of the services. To register the account, you’ll need to provide some information such as your name, email address, contact details, etc. When you register your account, you’ll need to set a password. You, solely, are responsible for managing and secrecy of your personal details and by agreeing to these terms, you take the responsibility of all the activities that happen into your account.
All user accounts are billed quarterly or monthly. When your initial payment period comes to an end, the account will automatically update the plan for the same package and on the same date. The website won’t charge your account if you decide to cancel or delete your account under the ‘Cancellation and Deletion’ terms.
There will be no refund for unused or partial use of the service.
The website holds the right to suspend your subscription upon the non-payment of the dues.
Intellectual Property Right:
By accepting these terms, you agree that LinkedCamp claims all the rights to databases, codes, design, and services. The website holds no right over the personal information or data provided by the users.
The website is not responsible for the security of your personal data or information. You agree that using the services and providing the information is at your own risk.